Borderlands 3, the latest entry into the franchise has some new features that players might not be aware of, and that is what this post is about. If you are new to Borderlands 3, or just looking to start playing the game, then you have to read through this guide to see what you need to know in order to have an enjoyable experience.
“With Borderlands 3, Gearbox Software’s creative team has given the Borderlands franchise a significant makeover. As a consequence, even veteran Borderlands gamers will have to learn a lot of new ideas and techniques.”
Borderlands 3 is coming soon, and with it a ton of new features and content. If you’re still on your Borderlands 2 campaign, you can play through the entire story from the start, but if you want to dive back in and do it all over again, then here are 15 tips that will help you start the game on the right foot.
Borderlands 3 was a highly-anticipated title that was released in March of this year. And when it did, it was just as popular as many of the other titles released this year. This title was a huge money-maker for the companies involved, and the game even became one of the most popular games on the Playstation 4. It has received a wide array of awards and even a sequel was made. It went above and beyond things and was very successful.. Read more about borderlands 3 beginner tips reddit and let us know what you think.
Here are a few short pointers.
With Borderlands 3, Gearbox Software’s creative team has given the Borderlands franchise a significant makeover. As a consequence, even veteran Borderlands gamers will have to learn a lot of new ideas and techniques.
Here’s a short rundown of some of the most important things new Borderlands 3 gamers should be aware of before returning to Pandora.
- Make good use of your ground and pound. Borderlands 3 introduces a slew of new combat systems. You may now use a devastating smash strike from above on them. Simply hit the melee button while falling from a high ledge to crash down with a strong punch that stuns and damages opponents around.
- Take the time to look for the audio logs of Typhon de Leon. Because these audio recordings are scattered across the galaxy, you’ll have to keep a look out for them as you travel. You may choose whether or not to gather them, but you should certainly do so. These logs will have a big effect on the game’s outcome.
- Don’t forget about the treasure machine that went missing. Don’t worry if you leave any treasure in open chests on your travels. If you want to check out some of the finest treasure you previously left behind, go to the lost loot machine in Sanctuary. It won’t contain every item of treasure you missed out on throughout your travels, but it will have a good variety.
- Check your inbox on a regular basis. During Borderlands 3’s campaign, you earn weapons by completing various challenges. These weapons, however, do not simply appear in your inventory. You’ll have to go to the inbox tab within the social menu instead. You can then collect your weapon rewards or send them to your friends in this manner.
- Take a selection of shock weapons with you. Shock weapons will not be very useful during your time on Pandora. However, once you leave the planet to pursue other interests, you will face a slew of shielded foes. For the trip, make sure you have shock weapons.
- Moxxi should be tipped generously. On Sanctuary, Moxxi has her own home. You can also tip the lovely lady by placing money in her jar at the front of her bar, just like in the first game. You’ll get a weapon trinket once you’ve tipped her enough. If you keep tipping her, she’ll start handing you better and better weapons. It is well worth the money if you have it.
- You can now fire explosive barrels at your opponents. Borderlands 3 differs from its predecessors in terms of gameplay. If you come close to an explosive barrel, approach it and press the melee button while facing an enemy nearby. The barrel will fire at your target and explode when it hits it.
- Use the shift codes to your advantage. Join the Gearbox rewards program and add shift codes to your account to win legendary stuff. This procedure may be time-consuming, but it will pay off in the end. More information on this can be found here.
- All of your eridium should be saved. You’ll discover cosmetic goods that you can buy using eridium early on. However, you should save all of this valuable money until the finale. When you reach a particular point in the game’s narrative, you’ll find that if you have enough eridium, you may buy endgame weaponry from Crazy Earl. These weapons are well worth the wait.
- During the early stages, focus on weapons with modest firing rates. You’ll run out of ammo in the first few hours of the game. This problem may be difficult to solve, but there is a way. When selecting equipment, go for guns with greater damage outputs but slower firing rates. As a result, you’ll be able to make greater use of the ammo you have.
- Spend as much money as you want. In most games, you’ll want to keep all of your money for as long as possible. As a result, you’ll want to spend your money as soon as possible. You will lose a portion of any money you have on you every time you die. As a result, by spending your money on a regular basis, you may limit your losses. Upgrades to SDUs now cost money rather than eridium. Consider putting your money there.
- You may now travel quickly from any location. To teleport to other fast travel stations on the map in earlier Borderlands games, you had to visit a fast travel station. You may now teleport to any previously found fast travel station at any time.
- Always remember to tag your treasure. As you start scavenging for items, you’ll soon find yourself with an overflowing inventory. As a result, you’ll want to sell part of your treasure. Having said that, sorting through each thing to determine which items are worth keeping and which are worth selling may be very time consuming. Keep things simple by labeling your gear as either a favorite or a trash item as you acquire it. This manner, you’ll be able to sell your trash in bulk to any merchant.
- If you want to, you can nearly always just skip opponents. The majority of Borderlands 3 tasks are focused on getting you to your goal. As a consequence, if you want, you may just sprint past most of the monsters the game will throw at you throughout your trip. If you’re attempting to go through side tasks quickly for quest rewards, this strategy may help.
- Don’t worry if you can’t locate many guns from your preferred manufacturer. As you play Borderlands 3, you will travel to various worlds. You may choose from a variety of weaponry on each planet. Maliwan weaponry, for example, will be popular on Promethea. These weapons, however, are less prevalent on Pandora. Simply keep playing the game and your favorite brand will soon be in plentiful supply.
Hunter Boyce is the author of this book.
Hunter Boyce is a writer, which is presumably self-evident given the conspicuous display of the word “author.” He mostly focuses on video games. Previously, he worked as a mixed martial arts news reporter. He works as a web producer in Atlanta when he’s not writing about people punching each other in the face or leveling up in the newest RPG. You can tweet him at @SomthinClever with all of your MMA and video game-related questions. Make your demands to him in ALL CAPS if you want. That is something he adores.
Borderlands 3 is an exciting, over-the-top first person shooter that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The game features a number of open world areas that have been beautifully crafted, and fantastic protagonists that feel relatable. If you’re new to the series, then you should know that there is quite a bit of lore surrounding the Borderlands franchise, and it’s a huge part of the appeal.. Read more about borderlands 3 tips and cheats and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- borderlands 3 beginner tips reddit
- borderlands 3 beginning secrets
- borderlands 3 tips 2021
- borderlands 3 tips and tricks
- borderlands 3 tips and cheats