Over the past 40 years, blower-style computers have become the standard, with fans that blow air into the computer casing. While these do work, they’re not the hottest way to cool down your computer. These days, the trend is to air coolers, which are small computer fans that sit inside the computer, and they’re a lot more effective at cooling the processor down.
Modern computer hardware has advanced at an astonishing rate during the past decade. Gone are the days when the only AMD Athlon processors were overpriced, underpowered, and generally undependable. Today, you can buy a consumer-grade AMD Ryzen 3 chip for the price of a pre-built gaming PC, or a Ryzen 7 chip for the price of a new gaming console. But, despite this rapid progress, the market for high-end CPU cooler is still largely dominated by premium-priced solutions.
In just a couple of months, we’ll be sitting in a dark room, furiously tapping on a keyboard while a CPU attempts to keep its temperature under 50 degrees, the temperature at which it starts getting really loud and unstable. When it finally dies, we’ll hopefully have a decent amount of life left in it before the next one arrives. It’s a never-ending cycle that has been going on for years, but luckily, there are products out there that can help, from fanless chips to liquid cooling to the largest CPU coolers ever built. In this article, we’re going to take a look at some of the coolest products that can help keep your CPU cool.. Read more about best cpu liquid cooler 2021 and let us know what you think.
Do you worry that your PC won’t work properly because it’s too noisy or becomes too hot while it’s being used? To deal with this scenario, you’ll need to get your hands on a high-quality CPU cooler. The CPU cooler is an important component of any custom PC design since it improves processor speed while also reducing noise and temperature. Many people find it difficult to choose the proper CPU cooler since there are so many choices accessible online. To assist you in this situation, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the finest CPU coolers under $50 that will undoubtedly perform admirably.
List of the Best CPU Coolers Under $50
- Sensor and protection for smart fans
- 4 heat pipes made of copper
- Fins are nickel-plated and have an intuitive bracket design.
- Airflow that is meticulous
- A spin speed of 650 to 2000 RPM is recommended.
- Fan blade dimensions: 135 x 135 x 22 mm, 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Because of its ease of installation, high level of performance, and affordability, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 has been the top choice of many system builders and overclockers. This PC cooling solution is particularly popular because to its high-end appearance, which includes nickel-plated fins in a jet black hue and a sturdy aluminum top cover. The jet black fins not only offer the air cooler a sleek appearance, but they also help to improve cooling performance.
The Hyper 212 Black Edition from Cooler Master is one of the most cost-effective CPU coolers on the market. Customers are often worried when a product’s pricing is low. You won’t have to worry about the Cooler Master Hyper 212 since the business strives to offer maximum features and benefits to its consumers at a fair price.
Features and Specifications
The most notable characteristics of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition are easier installation and superior performance. The top cover of this user-friendly PC cooling solution is made of aluminum, which contributes to the cooler’s overall longevity. Customers like the exterior, which has nickel-plated fins with a jet black finish and provides optimal radiation cooling performance. Because of its stacked fin array, Cooler Master has low airflow resistance, allowing cooler air to travel in the direction of the heatsink.
With the assistance of four heat pipes and a Cooler Master Silencio FP120 PWM fan with the newest Direct Contact Technology, this air cooler dissipates a considerable amount of heat. To address the problem of excessive noise, it has Silent Driver IC technology, which helps reduce noise while increasing the power output of your PC.
Furthermore, it is made out of solid fan blades that are inspired by helicopter designs. It has an additional fan to move heat away from the heatsink more quickly, preventing dynamic dips and speeding heat exhaust. Cooler Master Hyper 212 has a cooling fan that can be installed in both a pull and push configuration, as well as mounting brackets for an additional fan.
- Mounting screws, mounting back plate, Intel adaptors, and fan splitters are all included.
- Small sockets are included for easy mounting hardware installation.
- 55 fins cover the overwhelming bulk of the dissipation area.
- Vibration isolating fans with rubber caps on the back end
- Some PCs can’t fit the air cooler because it’s too tall.
- Assembly is time-consuming.
- The frame is made of high-quality materials and has a sleek black finish.
- Direct Touching Technology on a Copper Base
- There are five solid copper heat pipes using Direct Contact Technology.
- Smart PWM control
- Aluminum fins with an acrylic fan blade
- 128 x 148 x 75 mm Dimensions
Another excellent option for dealing with your PC’s overheating and loudness is the Vetroo V5 Air Cooler. This heating option is low-cost and has many advantages. This air cooler’s structure is made from high-quality aluminum. It appeals to customers because of the black color finish, which improves heat emission from the fins. The air cooler’s maker also claims to have improved the installation procedure.
One of the most inexpensive PC coolers is the Vetroo V5 Air Cooler. This air cooler is reasonably priced and provides much more than its rivals. This heating solution may be a little more expensive than its rivals, but it has all of the essential elements that should not be overlooked because of the price.
Features and Specifications
Customers get a lot of benefits for their money with the Vetroo V5 Air Cooler. It features a basic yet elegant design and a high-quality frame. It has a clear acrylic fan blade capable of reflecting light, resulting in more soft and brilliant lighting. This air cooler has great looks, making it an ideal match for gaming PC radiators and casings. Direct Contact Technology is also included in the heat pipes, which helps in efficiently transporting heat and maintaining the CPU’s performance.
Furthermore, the copper base of the Vetroo V5 Air Cooler has Direct Contact Technology, which allows it to fit into the CPU. This technique is also used to improve heat conductivity and contact area. This efficient heat solution also includes a 120mm fan that spins at 1,700RPM, ensuring that the system is kept cool at all times. Vetroo V5 Air Cooler has five heat pipes instead of the usual four, making it one of the finest cheap CPU coolers.
- Thermal paste and brackets are included for simple installation on the motherboard.
- Both black and white themed patterns are available.
- Without the use of any software or adapter, you may create a colorful lighting effect.
- Effortless installation
- Because of the granulated flat surface, there is good contact with the CPU.
- The bottom contact plate is not adequately flushed.
- When the cooler is removed, the glue on the motherboard does not come off easily.
- AMD and Intel sockets are universally compatible.
- 9 fan blades with a black frame, 120 PWM, and RGB light effects
- 5 copper heat pipes in direct contact with an aluminum heatsink
- Support for low-noise adaptors and PWM
- 120 x 160 x 83 mm Dimensions
Because of its high-end performance and low pricing, the ARESGAME CPU Air Cooler has gained a lot of traction. This CPU cooler has a simpler and more easy installation than other tower coolers. There will be no space for your PC to get overheated or slowed down when you are working on a critical job with the assistance of the ARESGAME CPU Air Cooler.
The ARESGAME CPU Air Cooler is also among the most cost-effective CPU coolers. It is one of the finest CPU coolers under $50 and one of the most affordable air coolers on the market. Despite its low price, this CPU cooler comes with a long list of features that will undoubtedly meet all of the customers’ requirements.
Features and Specifications
Both Intel and AMD sockets are supported by ARESGAME. It comes with 5 copper heat pipes that are long-lasting. The copper heat pipes are also in direct touch with the CPU surface, increasing the air cooler’s overall efficiency. This CPU cooler’s heatsink is constructed of aluminum, which guarantees maximum cooling and heat dispersion. The cooler’s 120mm PWM fan has 9 fan blades with RGB light effects, which helps to improve airflow and produce minimum whispering noise when in use. The motherboard may also be used to regulate the fan’s multicolored lighting effects. However, if the motherboard lacks a 5V 3 pin ARGB connector, an additional controller will be needed. The frame is black, but the fan blades are white, which adds a nice touch to the overall appearance of the air cooler.
- Airflow is improved with a 120m PWM fan and fan blades.
- 69.74CFM maximum air circulation
- Colorful lighting effects are stunning.
- Installing it is simple and straightforward, with detailed instructions.
- 3 and 4 pin connectors are included.
- It is quickly worn out.
- RGB wire with a short length
- ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, and ASROCK all support RGB LED 5V.
- 15 ARGB LEDs built-in provide excellent lighting effects.
- Compatible with both Intel and AMD processors.
- With a whispering sound, this 120mm fan is robust and long-lasting.
- 4.8 x 4.8 x 2.6 inches in size
- There are nine fan blades with a high airflow design.
Another cheap and high-quality CPU cooler is the Thermaltake UX100 ARGB Lighting CPU Cooler. Despite the fact that it is a low-profile air cooler, the maker has not sacrificed on quality. As a result, the Thermaltake UX100 ARGB Lighting CPU Cooler comes with a broad list of features, excellent cooling performance, and quiet operation.
In the area of CPU coolers, the Thermaltake UX100 5V ARGB Sync cooler is also one of the most inexpensive. With a large number of features and high-end performance, it provides excellent value for money to the client.
Features and Specifications
This top-of-the-line CPU cooler provides excellent air cooling at an affordable price. It also features high-quality RGB lighting effects with 15 LED lights to appeal to consumers. You may think the Thermaltake UX100 5V Motherboard ARGB Sync lacks capabilities, but it does have motherboard RGB sync potential, which sets it apart from the competition. It features a 120mm fan that runs quietly if at all. With its 9 blades and high airflow design, this air cooler also offers a strong cooling effect. The cooler’s quiet operation and thermal efficiency are boosted even further by its self-lubricating hydraulic bearing.
Thermaltake UX100 5V ARGB Sync also has a ‘push-pin’ installation technique, which prevents the user from having to deal with a lot of components when putting it together. The installation is further simplified by the air cooler’s all-in-one backplate, which makes it universally compatible with Intel and AMD sockets.
- The 25 mm short height
- Air dynamic bearings that are resistant to wear
- When compared to other air coolers of similar size, this one runs quietly.
- Only capable of cooling 70 watts.
- A three-pin connection is all that is required for fans.
- Premium Flow Acceleration Channels on a 140 x 25 mm fan
- Advanced Acoustic Optimization and Quiet Cooling System
- Square frame construction with cabinet ventilation
- 4-pin PWM fan headers provide automatic speed control.
- Anti-vibration mounts built in
- 5.51 x 0.98 x 5.51 in. Dimensions: 5.51 x 0.98 x 5.51 in.
With the assistance of its Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame, the Noctua NF-A14 PWM air cooler can provide high-end cooling performance while still operating silently. This heating system has a square-shaped construction that is suitable for water cooling radiators, such as AIO and DIY models. PC cases and chassis are included as well, allowing the air cooler to take in and exhaust heat from the system.
The Noctua NF-A14 PWM is likewise reasonably priced and has all of the functions you may need to deal with the issue of your PC overheating and then slowing down as a result of the extra heat. The Noctua NF-A14 PWM will be a fantastic choice for anyone seeking for a cost-effective and efficient heating solution in this price range.
Features and Specifications
The Noctua NF-A14 PWM air cooler is the next air cooler in our list of the best CPU coolers under $50. This air cooler has a high grade 140 x 140 x 25 mm silent fan. It has Flow Acceleration Channels in its 140 x 25 mm A-series fan, which makes it stand out.
When it comes to the air cooler fans, they have 4 pin PWM fan headers that are wide and run at speeds ranging from 300 to 1500 rpm. The Noctua NF-A14 PWM additionally has built-in anti-vibration mounts or pads constructed of silicon to prevent minor vibrations from being transmitted. The mounts also ensure that the cooler’s standard screws and mounting methods are in sync. With the assistance of a low-noise adapter, the whole functioning of the air cooler is rendered noiseless. The Noctua NF-A14 PWM offers a complete speed control system, making it an excellent choice for those looking for precision and balance across all of a CPU cooler’s characteristics.
- Anti-vibration pads, a low-noise adapter, fan screws, and an extension cable are included.
- Options for automatic speed control
- Operation is ultra-quiet and noiseless.
- Runs at full speed with a 50% increase in RPM.
- A 6-year warranty is included.
- Installation was cumbersome and the instructions were vague.
- At maximum speed, it emits an obnoxious sound.
- 16 separate RGB LEDs
- High airflow 120 mm fan blade
- LED wire with 4 pins
- Noise levels of 24.8 dB
- 63 CFM of airflow
- 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches in size
The Corsair LL120 RGB is an excellent option for those who want to add color to their PC and make gaming more enjoyable. The 120 mm fan blade on this air cooler performs well, allowing it to manage the static pressure and airflow that it encounters on a regular basis. It works quietly and efficiently to reduce the heat generated by the computer while also increasing its performance.
The Corsair LL120 RGB costs a reasonable amount of money. It has all of the characteristics of any high-end or costly CPU cooler, and it will help you solve the issue of your PC overheating or slowing down.
Features and Specifications
Corsair’s LL120 RGB is an air cooler from the company’s famous LL series. An additional fan and an RGB cooling system make up this air heating solution. The extra fan has 16 RGB LEDs that may be individually addressed and are divided into two light loops called Airflow. The noise level produced by this air cooler is 24.8 decibels. The most prominent feature of the Corsair LL120 RGB is its stunning white fan, which produces a pastel-colored lighting effect by reflecting light and giving the whole air cooler a clear and defined appearance. With the assistance of its 10mm fan blade, the fan blade can also efficiently regulate airflow and static pressure.
Furthermore, the air cooler fan has blades that, with the aid of lightning loops surrounding them, contribute to the lightning impression. The LEDs in the cooler get their electricity from the fan’s main power source. The Corsair LL120 also comes with two mounting tapes on each sides of the cooler, which are simple to install within the PC’s frame or chassis if done correctly. It also comes with a tiny USB cable that may be used to connect it to any USP holder on the motherboard.
- The fan blades offer the best resistance.
- When the temperature rises, the machine automatically speeds up.
- Lighting that is both high-quality and adjustable, with vivid hues.
- 3 or 4 pin sockets are not compatible.
- It’s difficult to connect to the motherboard.
- 66.7 CFM airflow from a 120 mm fan (Max)
- Technology of Continuous Direct Contact
- There are four copper heat pipes.
- 120mm RGB RGB fan
- The fan speed ranges from 650 to 2000 RPM (PWM) with a 10% variation.
- Intel and AMD are both supported.
- 3.3 x 5.1 x 6.2 inch in size
The Cooler Master MasterAir MA410P is another great choice for those on a limited budget who need a PC cooler. This air cooler contributes to the PC’s cooling process, which has a beneficial influence on the CPU’s performance and speed. Cooler Master MasterAir MA410P provides excellent cooling with efficient airflow and static pressure management at a very affordable price. Aesthetically, the air cooler is appealing to prospective consumers.
Like the other CPU coolers on the list, the Cooler Master MasterAir MA410P is very cheap. With this price range, you can expect to get some of the best features to assist you deal with your CPU heat problem. As a result, we may categorize it as the best CPU cooler under $50.
Features and Specifications
Despite being a low-cost PC cooler, Cooler Master MasterAir MA410P provides consumers with a wealth of functions and advantages. It supports a large number of AMD and Intel sockets. This model is an improved version of the MasterAir Pro 4 CPU Cooler Master, which is another CPU cooler. A 120mm RGB Fan (PWM) and four heat pipes with Continuous Direct Contact Technology are included in this CPU cooler. The fan has a maximum airflow of 66.7 CFM and a noise level of 25.0 dB.
Furthermore, the Cooler Master MasterAir MA410P enables users to install an additional fan to increase airflow and cooling performance. It also comes with a wired RGB controller that lets you change the RGB lighting effects and settings.
- Universal sockets are supported.
- Installation is simple and quick.
- The mounting kit brackets are included in the price.
- The exterior is stylish.
- When the fan is running at maximum speed, it becomes very noisy.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
To summarize, all of the aforementioned air coolers are very affordable and provide consumers with a broad variety of functions. Before you invest your hard-earned money on any of the finest CPU coolers under $50, you should carefully evaluate their advantages and disadvantages.
It’s time to start planning for the next decade. These are the best CPU coolers under $50 in 2021. The first step is to figure out how much you need to spend. If you want to build a new rig, the bare minimum is the CPU cooler. If you want to replace an old CPU cooler or build a new one, you’ll have to look at other components as well.. Read more about best budget cpu cooler and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best CPU cooler 2021?
The best CPU cooler for 2021 is the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO.
What is the best CPU cooler under 50?
The best CPU cooler under 50 is the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO.
What is the best budget CPU cooler?
The best budget CPU cooler is the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO.