We’ve all heard the fatal myth that “poison takes 10 minutes to work”. It turns out that poison, in its basic form, takes only a few seconds to work, and you can poison any group of goblins with the following:
“When you approach a goblin camp, you should ignore the goblins in the front. These are merely supplies and servants; they won’t attack you when you are right on top of them. You should instead focus on the goblins in the back; these goblins are the actual leaders of the camp. They are usually the ones who are the most dangerous. Before you can kill them, you need to first weaken them.”
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy. As you continue your adventure in Baldur’s Gate 3, you will undoubtedly encounter a goblin camp. The Goblin camp is the setting for the action in Chapter 1 of Game 1 and is, of course, the Goblin house. You can now choose to kill them in the longest and hardest way possible by starting the fight as usual. But as I said, this is a more complicated and really unnecessary approach to the whole thing.
A quicker and easier way to deal with these annoying but somewhat charming goblins is to poison their drinks and then laugh at their cruelty. So get to the goblin camp (if you’re not already there) and let’s get started!
- If you stay outside, where most of the goblins are gathered to celebrate their latest kill, you’ll notice a small white drink crate (see above). This is where the violence begins!
- If we try to do this without preparation, it can backfire. So use an invisibility potion for the team member you want to poison the camp with.
- An invisibility potion can be obtained from Aunt Ethel (Druid Grove) and/or Roa Munglow (Shattered Refuge).
- Using an invisibility potion can help you escape your punishment and not get caught.
- After using the drink, you can choose a drink cart, just do it.
- Now you need to put together the ingredients for the next part. The only real ingredient we need is a bottle of poison.
- You can get a vial of poison through enemies (Barton, Bugbear Assassin and Mari are usually dropped, but you can get them in other ways). You can also use other forms of poison, such as. B. Wyvern poison. You just have to experiment, as most bottles of poison should suffice.
- Once you’ve chosen your poison, just combine it (you don’t need to use anything else).
- The scene will now start and you can go through the different dialogues if you like.
- The end result should be a camp full of unhappy goblin corpses, otherwise very few goblins will be willing to fight you. A much lower number if you choose to fight them in normal mode. It’s simple, isn’t it?
In this guide for games like Baldur’s Gate 2, Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Planescape: Torment, and more, you will see how to kill all kinds of dangerous and strong creatures.. Read more about baldur’s gate 3 goblin camp walkthrough and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you beat the goblins in Baldurs Gate 3?
The goblins in Baldurs Gate 3 are not a boss fight, they are just regular enemies that you will encounter throughout the game. You can beat them by using your weapons to attack and kill them.
How do you clear the goblin camp?
You need to use your saber to kill all the goblins in the camp.
How do you kill Dror Ragzlin in Baldurs Gate 3?
You need to find a way to kill him without killing him.
Tech expert fresh from the Australian Coast. Been in the tech industry more than 9 years, as part of a Business Growth Group. His out of office days are 100% for freestyle surfing and waves chasing.