A cyberpunk themed side quest that requires you to complete a series of tasks to prevent a cyber-terrorist from launching a cyber-attack against a facility in the Zone, and to retrieve a piece of cyber technology from a rogue AI.
The town of Lewisburg, Mississippi was once a bustling metropolis, filled with industry. When the corporation took over, the town became a factory, where the corporation created the technology to give people the ability to live forever. Now there is only one company that can help people live forever, or at least longer, and that is the corporation that created the technology. However, there is a small problem. The technology has a side effect. The side effect is that it drains a person’s strength. If this technology does not get taken away, the people of Lewisburg will be able to live forever, but at the cost of having their bodies decay from within.
In this guide, we’ll be going over the (Part 1 of the) side jobs and the (Part 2 of the) side quests in Cyberpunk 2077. We are going to cover: Side Jobs: Side Quests:
In Cyberpunk 2077, there are many different optional side missions or, in this case, side tasks that you can try to complete. One of them is Spellbound.
Side missions are often unlocked by talking to various NPC characters and/or receiving random messages.
This assignment involves finding a spell book.
- RENT : Club Afterlife
- QUEST GIVER : Nix
- PREREQUISITE :
A WALK THROUGH THE CITY:
- Go to the Afterlife club and go to the back room to find Nix and talk to him.
- After you talk to Nix about the mission, you will get a number to call someone called R3n0.
- After calling and talking to ‘R3n0’ we can go to Westbrook – Charter Hill.
- Here you can find ‘R3n0’. Choose to request the spell book
- Here you can choose different options to get information about the location of the spell book. Including the relocation of 7,300 eddi$. Select the desired option. Personally, I chose the Corpo option, which allowed me to spend only $1,800.
- In any case, you should get a landmark to the location of the spell book.
- You’ll find what you’re looking for in no time. Hidden in the corner, in the pink box and next to the vending machine.
- After you grab the spell book, you can hand it to Nix in the usual way or crack the book’s defenses. Make a choice, but the last option gives you more Eddies$ Note however that this last option also requires at least 9 intelligence.
- When you have decided what to do with it, you can return to Nix to complete the quest.
- 16,000 – Eddies$ (Requires hacking the book and having an intelligence of 9)
- 102 – Experience
- 229 – Credibility on the street
SO SEE THEM:
Motivated by the huge success of its predecessor, Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt RED held a press conference at E3 to announce that the game will release in April of 2020. While the release date was announced, the company kept the game’s platforms and pricing information under wraps. One of the most anticipated games of the year, Cyberpunk 2077 will be a full-fledged RPG. Players will be able to choose from a variety of different character types, and will have the options to customize their character as they see fit.. Read more about cyberpunk 2077 spellbound bug and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you beat Spellbound Cyberpunk 2077?
The best way to beat Spellbound Cyberpunk 2077 is to use a controller.
How do you trigger a spellbound cyberpunk?
A spellbound cyberpunk is someone who has been exposed to a lot of cyberpunk media, such as movies, books, and games.
How do I start the spellbound quest?
To start the quest, you must first complete the tutorial.