In a world of a high-tech, digital reality, people are being called back to a more old-school form of entertainment – the tabletop RPG. Spellbound is the first of a series of campaigns for Cyberpunk 2077, and this guide will help you get up to speed on it.
This article is the first in a series of guides on the various quests and side jobs available in the upcoming game “Spellbound”. So far, the only information that has been released on Spellbound is the fact that it will be an RPG set in the Cyberpunk universe. We don’t know how the game will play out, how many quests there will be, or what sort of gameplay mechanics will be featured. So, we do not know what sort of side-jobs and primary quest the game will have, and we don’t know how the game will be structured.
With E3 2018 just around the corner, avid gamers are gearing up to see what Cyberpunk 2077 has in store for us. With all of its positive buzz, there’s a lot to look forward to! So for those of you who are new to the game, this guide will help give you an idea of what’s to come. A lot of this information has been covered in previous guides, but there are some new things to consider…
In Cyberpunk 2077, there are many different optional side missions or, in this case, side tasks that you can try to complete. One of them is Spellbound.
Side missions are often unlocked by talking to various NPC characters and/or receiving random messages.
This assignment involves finding a spell book.
- RENT : Club Afterlife
- QUEST GIVER : Nix
- PREREQUISITE :
A WALK THROUGH THE CITY:
- Go to the Afterlife Club and go to the back room to find Nix and talk to him.
- After you talked to Nix about the mission, you will get a number to call a man called R3n0.
- After calling and talking to ‘R3n0’ we can go to Westbrook – Charter Hill.
- Here you can find ‘R3n0’. Choose to request the spell book
- Here you can choose different options to get information about the location of the spell book. Including the relocation of 7,300 eddi$. Select the desired option. Personally, I chose the Corpo option, which allowed me to spend only $1,800.
- In any case, you should get a landmark to the location of the spell book.
- You’ll find what you’re looking for in no time. Hidden in the corner, in the pink box and next to the vending machine.
- After you grab the spell book, you can hand it to Nix in the usual way or crack the book’s defenses. Make a choice, but the last option gives you more Eddies$ Note however that even this last option requires at least 9 intelligence.
- When you have decided what to do with it, you can return to Nix to complete the quest.
- 16,000 – Eddies$ (Requires hacking the book and having an intelligence of 9)
- 102 – Experience
- 229 – Credibility on the street
SO SEE THEM:
Cyberpunk 2077 is the next chapter in the critically-acclaimed RPG franchise developed by CD Projekt Red. It takes place in a world ruled by corporations in the near-future, after a cyber attack on the fictional city of Night City, California, causes technology to break down and high-tech jobs to be replaced by low-tech work. The game follows the stories of several characters and is set in a dystopian future where the divide between human and artificial intelligence is blurred.. Read more about cyberpunk 2077 spellbound bug and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you beat Spellbound Cyberpunk 2077?
The best way to beat Spellbound Cyberpunk 2077 is to use a controller.
How do you trigger a spellbound cyberpunk?
A spellbound cyberpunk is someone who has been exposed to a lot of cyberpunk media, such as movies, books, and games.
How do I start the spellbound quest?
To start the quest, you must first complete the tutorial.