It’s August and that means that the bulk of the Dota Underlords community will have taken their summer vacations. For those that still remain, this guide will help you prepare for and dominate in the August Season!
The new month means a new Underlord Tier List for the month of August, and we continue our tradition of updating the list multiple times throughout the month. The quarter-finals of the ESL Dota 2 Pro League Season 10 have concluded, and we’ve got the top four Underlord picks from each of the four quarter-finalists. After months of dominating underlord picks, OG’s OG.Dota has fallen to the #2 spot, moving up one spot and dropping three places from last month’s list.
Welcome to the first rendition of my August Underlords tier list!
Valve is the source of this image.
Dota Underlords is currently available in early access. In the eight-player fight for supremacy, you’ll be pitted against a slew of other players in a battle for White Spire. Despite the fact that it is still in early access, the Dota community is paying attention to this game.
If you want to remain ahead of the pack in this game, you’ll need to choose your troops carefully. Don’t be concerned. We’ve got your back. Before diving into our analysis of how each hero stacks up in the current meta, check out our explanations for each tier list down below.
Descriptions of the Tier Lists
- Tier S – These heroes are very powerful. These heroes are always wise picks, even if they aren’t invincible.
- Tier A – These heroes are formidable foes. While not as powerful as some other heroes, these individuals are nevertheless powerful enough to be chosen in most circumstances.
- Tier B – These heroes are on par with the rest of the pack. These heroes are solid and popular choices in the current meta, neither overpowering nor devastatingly poor.
- Tier C — These heroes are less popular than their counterparts, but they are usually seen to be more situationally helpful. These heroes may still be powerful, but their full potential may require greater skill and tactical knowledge.
- Tier D — These heroes are often seen as being less powerful than their counterparts. These heroes are the least popular choices in the current meta, and they’re best ignored for characters further up on the tier list.
It’s worth noting that every hero in Dota Underlords has the ability to help you win. There is no certain method to play this game that will always result in a win. The game will be patched many times, with many heroes getting buffs and nerfs along the way. This tier list, on the other hand, provides a broad overview of how each hero is doing in the current meta.
This tier list was last updated on August 2, 2019 to reflect the changes made in the patch.
- Ranger of the Drow
- Warden of the Arc
- Bounty Hunter is a character in the game Bounty Hunter
- Knight of Chaos
- Maiden of Crystal
- Knight of the Dragon
- Protector of the Light
- Druid Druid Druid Druid Drui
- Queen of Suffering
- Treant Defender
- Warlord of the Trolls
- The Prophet of Nature
- assassin phantom
- Sand King is a character in the game Sand King
- Fiend of the Shadows
- Assassin of the Templars
- Doctor of Witchcraft
This is the August 2019 tier list for Dota Underlords. We have been maintaining a tier list for this game since the start of the game’s competitive scene. This list is currently in preparation for the upcoming tournament.. Read more about dota underlords best build 2021 and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- dota underlords tier list august 2020
- dota underlords best builds august 2020
- dota underlord meta 2021
- dota underlords alliance tier list 2021
- dota underlords hero tier list 2021