We’ll make this as easy as possible for you. The solution to this puzzle is as follows:
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
The Final Fantasy franchise has always been a big part of my childhood and as it did with most of the other fans, the team behind the new FF7R remake has been a very big source of inspiration to me. I would say that when I was a kid, I would have been severely disappointed if the characters were to be inactive during some of the puzzles in the game. I have to say that the level designers of the FF7R -team are way beyond the expectations that I had back then.
In Sector 6, towards the conclusion of Chapter 8 – Budding Bodyguard and the beginning of Chapter 9 – The Town/City that Never Sleeps, you’ll come across several massive robotic arms that form a puzzle.
There will be a total of three of these gigantic arm or hand puzzles for you to complete, and in the process, you’ll be able to earn some beautiful Materia.
The steps to achieving this one are as follows:
- STEP 1: Place your hand near Aerith and lower it.
- STEP 2: Allow Aerith to mount the arm.
- STEP 3) Raise the arm to the top and let Aerith to exit.
PUZZLE NO. 2:
You’ll have a big container to play with now, as well as the arm, of course! The method for this one is as follows:
- STEP ONE: Pick up the container
- . STEP TWO: Move the container close to the wooden platform.
- STEP 3: Provide Aerith with a ride.
- STEP 4) Arrange Aerith on the container’s top. STEP 5) Wait for Aerith to gather the Materia (Orb of Binding)
- in the area and then have her ride on the arm once again.
- STEP 6) Ride Aerith to the top and dump her MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No, just let her go and she’ll lower the ladder for you again. Solved
PUZZLE NO. 3
We’ll have two containers, two arms/hands, and a great theme song to accompany this one, so don’t give up! Those, I believe, are the lyrics!
Let’s get this party started.
- STEP 1) Grasp the closest container with the nearest arm.
- STEP 2) Place this canister near the blue Materia on the wooden pathway.
- STEP 3) Give Aerith a ride on the arm.
- STEP 4) Place Aerith atop the previously relocated canister. Aerith will now detect the surrounding blue Materia automatically (Orb of Magnify)
- STEP 5) Give Aerith another boost.
- STEP 6) With the new Materia in hand, return Aerith to her original location; she is now in the way. We’ll return to her later; however, be sure she’s moved since we won’t be able to pick up the container until she is.
- STEP 7) Now take the container you moved
- earlier. STEP 8) Place this container on the lower level’s other region, essentially on the yellow lines you should see on the floor.
- STEP 9) Now swap arms (Triangle – PS4); we’ll refer to the previous arm as Arm A, and the new one as Arm B. STEP 10) Grab the second container that we haven’t
- touched yet with Arm B and place it on top of the other one
- STEP 11) Return to Arm A and give Aerith another ride.
- STEP 12) Arrange Aerith on top of the two containers.
- STEP 13) Return to Arm B and take Aerith on her last trip with this robotic arm.
- STEP 14) Now that Aerith is on board the robotic arm express, you may transport her to her ultimate destination, which is a wooden walkway next to this arm. Solved!
This guide will show you a possible solution to a puzzle in Final Fantasy VII (FFVII) that requires you to use the “Robo Arms” command, and this puzzle is located in Sector 6. The puzzle involves using a robot arm to create a path through the robots that are blocking the area, and a video will be provided to demonstrate the solution. The puzzle is not too difficult, but it is still a great challenge to figure out a solution to, and I’m sure many of you are wondering how this puzzle can be solved, since there are many different paths to take, and they all lead to the same result – the answer is both simple and complex. Can you point the way?. Read more about final fantasy 7 remake plate and let us know what you think.