I have been having a weird issue where no sound plays when I try to watch any YouTube video under 2 minutes under 1.0. I have tried a variety of different things to fix this, but nothing seems to work. The sound is working fine when playing a few videos, but for the most part, no sound. This has been going on for a while.
In most cases, it does not take more than 2 minutes to fix a YouTube video that does not play sound. And, yes, it is possible to do it… if you know what you are doing. The instructions below will help you to diagnose and fix the issue in just a few minutes.
This issue has been fixed in YouTube version: 18.104.22.1680.. Read more about no sound on youtube windows 10 and let us know what you think.
The most popular video-sharing site on the internet is YouTube.
You, too, are a YouTuber. Aren’t you the one?
But what if you’re browsing through videos and find that despite doing everything correctly, you’re viewing the video but not hearing anything?
It doesn’t feel good. Is that the case?
No worries; in this article, you will learn how to resolve the problem of no sound on YouTube in five simple steps.
Why there is no sound on YouTube?
If you mute the video you’re watching on YouTube, there won’t be any sound.
However, you may be wondering:
I didn’t turn off the sound or lower the level on my computer. So, what’s creating this issue for me?
There may be a number of reasons why you are hearing no sound on YouTube. Among them are:
– Changes in settings are made automatically. – Browser problems – Unnecessary flash player updates – Sound card driver problems
To be honest, these are the most frequent issues that most people have, so I’ll go through them all, as well as a few more.
You must maintain your patience and go to the following section for the answers.
No sound on YouTube? Here’s how to fix it.
I’m sure you’re upset that you’ve been viewing videos without sound for quite some time.
As a result, I will not squander much of your time.
One thing to bear in mind is this:
That is to say, all of the answers are significant, but not all of them are for you. Simply try the first one; if it works, great; if it doesn’t, go on to the next.
Let’s get started on the solutions.
Step 1: Update your browser.
Step 1: Update your browser.
If you’re using Google Chrome, follow these steps:
1. Open Chrome and click the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Next, choose Help, followed by About Google Chrome.
3. Now, if your browser isn’t up to date, check for updates.
4. The browser will then search for updates and will be automatically updated.
If you’re using Microsoft Edge, follow these steps:
Microsoft Edge is typically updated as part of every Windows update, so you won’t need to do anything else.
When you run into this problem, all you have to do is obtain a windows update if at all feasible.
Step 2: Double-check your volume controls.
This is the simplest and most straightforward method for regaining sound on YouTube when viewing videos.
The first thing you should do is:
Make sure your device’s speakers aren’t muted or set to a very low volume.
You can also perform the following:
- Make sure the speakers are set up correctly.
- If there is a problem, reconfigure the Volume mixer slider.
- Check to see whether the browser’s volume is muted.
Step 3: Go to a troubleshooting session.
Why not test Windows for a time before moving on to more complex options?
If you attempt this option, Windows troubleshooter can fix the issue you’re having in a matter of minutes.
Here are some options:
- Type run into the search box and press Enter.
- Then put control.exe /name Microsoft.Troubleshooting into the run dialogue box and press enter.
- Now choose the Hardware and Sound options.
- Next, choose Sound Playback from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Wait a few minutes to check whether Windows resolves the problem or not.
Step 4: Make sure your sound card drivers are up to date.
Don’t be discouraged if none of the following techniques work for you.
As an alternative, you may attempt this option to fix the issue.
You must perform the following:
- Type Device manager into the search box.
- By selecting it, you will be sent to a menu with a lot of choices. Select Sound, audio, and video controllers and expand it.
- Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and choose Update from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you’ll be presented with a box where you must choose Search automatically for updated software.
- If the drivers have already been updated, a notice will appear. The optimal drivers for your device are already installed, and if they aren’t, Windows will install them automatically.
- Restart your computer and check to see if the issue still exists.
Step 5: Remove the most recent Flash player upgrades.
There are a number of other people that have had the same issue as you.
Do you want to know what the most frequent issue among those users is?
It seems that after installing the most recent flash player update on their machine, they began to experience this issue.
So, what’s the solution?
That is, if you remove the updates in question.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Type Run into the search bar to open it.
- Then enter appwiz.cpl into the box and click OK.
- Now, under the control panel’s main menu, choose View installed updates.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page to see if there are any Flash player updates.
- Check the dates on which they were installed, then remove them to determine whether the issue has been resolved.
Why isn’t there any sound on YouTube?
Answer: There are a variety of causes for this, but the most frequent include accidental changes in settings, unintentional flash player updates, sound card driver problems, and so on.
Why is there no sound in my browser when I go to YouTube?
Answer: There may be a few issues causing this problem; to fix it, install the most recent version of the browser you’re using, as I mentioned in the blog.
What can I do if there is no sound in YouTube?
Answer: To resolve the problem of no sound on YouTube, try upgrading your browser, updating your sound card, checking the volume settings, removing the most recent flash player updates, and so on.
To be honest, watching videos without sound, especially on YouTube, is a ludicrous experience.
In this article, I’ve included all of the simplest solutions for the problem of no sound that you may attempt on your own.
If you have any questions about any of the fixes, please ask them in the comments.
Fix: No Sound on YouTube under 2 Minutes (2021) The video below shows the issue I was having.. Read more about youtube sound not working iphone and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does YouTube suddenly have no sound?
YouTube has recently removed the option to play videos with sound. This is due to copyright restrictions that YouTube fears would be leveled against them should they allow something like this.
How do I fix no sound on YouTube?
If you are using a headset, make sure that your volume is turned up. If you are not using a headset, try turning on the subtitles and then turn them off again.
Why is YouTube audio not working?
YouTube audio is not working because of copyright restrictions.