Gears 5 is the latest installment in the Gears series, and the game has a new setting, a new protagonist, a new plot, and a new cast of characters. The game takes place years after the devastating events of the Gears of War 4. With the Locust defeated, the COG has turned its attention to the remaining threats to humanity: the Lambent, and the Swarm. The game takes place on Sera, a new planet, which is home to both human and non-human species. The game features a new protagonist, a female trainee of the COG named Sgt. Dom Santiago.
Gears 5 components guide | Gears 5 components guide | Gears 5 components guide | The Gears of War 4 review will cover the Xbox One and PC versions of the game. First, we will cover the Xbox One version. The Xbox One version of the game is available digitally and at retail. In this review, we cover the Xbox One version. Gears of War 4 is the fifth game in the Gears of War campaign. It is also the third numbered sequel to the original game. The Xbox One Gears of War 4 review will run down the game’s story, gameplay, multiplayer, replay value, and more.
Gears 5 is on its way, and every game developer is scrambling to get their game ready. You, on the other hand, have a choice to make: are you going to go with the new and improved Gears 5, or do you think the Gears 5 is going to be a flop?
It won’t take long for you to finish the Gears 5 tutorial and dive into the campaign. As soon as you begin plowing through the narrative, you’ll need to start gathering Gears 5 components. The Gears 5 components are also known as Jack upgrades, and you’ll quickly learn that Jack is a loyal friend who will be by your side throughout the game. You’ll need to gather the components scattered across the game to improve Jack’s skills and transform the drone into a murder machine. Use and misuse our Gears 5 component locations guide at your leisure, and we’ll continue to add to it as we learn more about the game’s components.
We’ve made our Gears 5 components guide as straightforward as possible, and we’ve avoided spoilers whenever feasible. Keep an eye on the upper left corner of the screen for the current goal, which will help you decide when and where to begin your hunt for components. We’ve maintained the list of components in order to keep your search in logical order, so you can discover them while still moving forward rather than having to go back.
Before we continue with our Gears 5 components guide, bear in mind that Act I: Chapter 1 has no Gears 5 components, thus you may go on to Chapter 2.
Components of Act I Diplomacy in Gears 5: A Guide
Act 1’s Chapter 2 is one of the game’s shorter task variations. There are only two Gears 5 components accessible here, and it’s also where we learn about components for the first time.
#1 – Lying on the table inside the armoury.
#2 – Inside the armoury, go around the rear for a locker labeled “Reed.” It’s kept in the locker.
Act 1 – This is War components guide for Gears 5.
#3 – After fighting off the Juvies, make your way to the opposite side of the chamber, past the door threshold, from “The New Emphyran: 20th Anniversary Edition.” It’s right up against the wall. You’ve gone too far if you duck through the shattered wall.
#4 – After beating the first round of regular Swarm, go upstairs. It’s right in the center of the copy room.
#5 – After the friendly COG fires at you, take a diversion to the right of the stairwell and look for three component points on the adjacent wall.
#6 – Enter the tiny chamber straight ahead and glance to the right after being asked whether you came to rescue the people.
#7 – Instead of going left into the wreckage after the mid-mission checkpoint, go right to the shattered bridge. To bring the component across, use Jack.
#8 – After you’ve fought off the town’s Juvies, search for a store called “All That Juice.” Inside, follow the path to the openable container all the way around.
Components guide for Gears 5: Act 1 – The Tide Turns
#9 – To get this component, go inside the coffee shop and around the back into the kitchen, starting at the beginning of the level.
#10 – With the ability activated, sprint into the flames after picking up the Stim. Continue on until you come to a business named “Blooming Wilds” that is on fire. Run through the flames with the Stim and pick up the component within.
#11 – Enter the delivery location near the hotel, loop around, and raise the garage door before opening the double doors. A component may be found on the car parked next to it.
#12 – As you enter the theatre, turn left to enter the dressing room, then right to enter the storage facility with the top hat. To get the component, use Jack.
Act 2 – Components of the Recruitment Drive in Gears 5
- Component – Begin at the bottom of the stairs and turn left inside the Produce store. It’s close to the apples.
- Follow the kid with the wooden lancer on the right side of the main street. To locate the component, turn right again and go below to the chamber with the ice blocks.
- You’ll notice a structure to the right of where the steam vent fails after passing through the checkpoint gate. On a shelf inside is a component.
- There’s a component on the desk at Salvage N’ Trade.
- After going through the workshop, go downstairs and look for a component on the floor in the room on the left.
- After the vision, go to your left and search for the component on the shelf in the control room.
- Going down the stairwell to the steam farm, where workers are putting up more plants. To locate a component on the floor, go around the rear of the red building.
- After the sequence towards the conclusion of the chapter, enter the garage and unlock the yellow hatch on the right side.
- Climb the ladder to the left to locate three additional component pieces on a console in the garage.
Components guide for Gears 5: Act 2 – Into the Wild
- After defeating the Carrier within the railway tunnel, open the train vehicle to discover a component.
- Look for the damaged car closest to the gate, which is to the east of the first gate. A hidden component may be found on the right-hand side.
- There is a component in the camp on the route to New Hope.
Act 2 – Forest for the Trees components guide for Gears 5
- Cross the bridge and enter the tomb on the right after defeating the Warden on the bridge. Downstairs, unlock the safe holding the three components with Jack’s help.
- Head out into the corridor after entering the jail cell and search for a room that is spewing gas. Put on the Stim perk and dash through the maze to get the three components.
- To locate three component pieces, jack into the door to the right of the hallway.
Act 2 – The Source of it (Gears 5 components guide) All elements
- Head inside the control room and unlock the hatch for three components after fighting the Scion and snipers at the gate.
- Take a detour around the left side and up the hill before the first communications tower in the east. Head towards the gasoline tank after crossing the ice bridge. It may be found on the western side of it.
- Check the orange structure to the left of the route just before reaching the communications tower in the east. A component is concealed between a console and an inactive generator within.
- After dealing with the razor hail and stones within the eastern communication tower, go downstairs and gaze back at them to reveal the component.
- Enter the door on your right after hacking into the computer. You’ll need Jack to take the component from the right-hand shelf’s top shelf.
- Circle back to the left at the foot of the stairs just before reaching the first set of turrets in the easter comms tower to discover a yellow hatch with a whopping five component pieces.
- As you descend the initial hills in the Abandoned Mines region, you’ll come to an area with several yellow trailers. A component portion is contained in the one that is obstructing the tunnel. You won’t be able to climb back up if you descend the red girders.
- After climbing up the elevator and opening the metal door inside the mine, check the chamber on the right and have Jack unlock the safe. It will be made up of five sections.
- When you enter the chamber with the pods in the mines, turn left and enter the cabin with the paper lanterns. Turn around once inside to discover a yellow hatch with three component pieces on the wall.
- Once you’ve battled off the Rejects and two leech swarms at the Condor site, go through the debris and turn left. On the right, there are three separate sections.
- Head ahead while gazing to the right side as you walk through the breach in the wall at the northern Condor crash site. The opening pods include three component pieces.
- Keep an eye on your left before leaving the northern Condor site for a solitary component part. If you’re running, it’s easy to overlook.
- Head to the main courtyard in the heart of the Old Derrick Site and pan to the left. A tiny clearing has been blocked by ice. Remove it and search the right side for three component pieces.
- A skeleton of the entryway may be seen just beyond the western Old Derrick Site. Look behind him for three separate components.
- A single component part is situated near the console on the left as you enter into the substation near the northern communication tower.
- An abandoned Condor may be seen on your way to the northern communications tower. Three component components may be found by cracking open the safe in the debris.
- You’ll notice several Rejects as you reach the northern communications tower. Clear them out and look for three component pieces in the safe on the right drawbridge.
- Turn left before descending the steps to discover a tiny chamber within the communications tower. There is a single component within a hatch.
Act 2 – Dirtier Little Secrets components guide for Gears 5
- When you reach the main gate, look to the left for a chamber defended by two turrets. This contains a generator that must be unlocked, as well as a hatch with five component pieces within.
- Head upstairs to the left and into the control room after you’ve entered the laboratory. As you go in, there’s a component on a table in front of you.
- Head down past the frozen COG troops after deactivating the cryo-jets, then up the slope to the kickable door. A hatch with five component pieces is located within.
- Continue on the trip until you reach a chamber filled with more frozen statues and shaky experiments. On the right side of the ramp, there is a component part on a table.
- Return to the freezing chamber to locate the three components after deactivating the second cryo-jet, which may be discovered after the cutscene.
- After breaking through the ice pillar, you’ll find yourself in a frigid chamber. On a shelf at the rear, there is a component portion.
Act 3 – Fighting Chance components instructions for Gears 5.
- Enter the tiny office on the left at the beginning of the chapter to locate one component.
- Begin your descent from the top of the level. On your right, you’ll find arrivals and departures. Continue straight until you get to a door on your right. Enter and turn left shortly before sending Jack to collect three component pieces.
- Pass through the arrivals gate and around the corner until you reach the room in front of you. Right away, turn left and open the hatch to get three additional component pieces.
- To the right of Baird’s improvised lab is a tiny mound of junk. There’s a component on the ground.
- Follow Baird to the training grounds after you’ve obtained the Hijack upgrade. The three components are half-submerged in the sand a bit farther to the right.
- A hackable safe with five component pieces may be found behind the tent where you talk with Paduk.
- There is a hatch on the far left side of Hangar 1 within the main base that contains three component pieces.
- Hang a right and go to Hangar 3 when you get out on the Skivv. A hatch on the right side of it contains five component pieces.
Components guide for Gears 5: Act 3 – Rocket Plan
- Head down and back up the opposite side of the stairwell starting at the beginning of the chapter. To locate a component, turn right and look among the green containers.
- After entering the main hangar, go one level below. Turn right and loop around the orange pipe to find several lockers and a sign written in a foreign language. On the left, there’s a hatch with three parts.
- Take a left once Fahz has transported you over the hangar and continue the route to the finish. It’s a bit difficult to see, but there’s a hatch on the end of the wall that contains three components.
- Eventually, you’ll come upon a door marked with the number 2. Instead of going inside, leap over the hump on the hill to the right, then circle back to locate three components on some crates.
- Turn right when you reach the lift after beating the carrier and go to the second lift. There’s a hatch with three parts there.
- Once you’ve beaten the Warden at the Train Turntable, go inside the control room to discover a hatch with three components within.
Act 3 – Some Assembly Required Components – Gears 5 Components Guide
- Head around the rear of the main structure to locate a hatch for three additional components after cleaning up the water tower.
- After clearing the water tower, go along the path. Collect the component on the opposite side of the walkway’s damaged section with Jack.
- Look in the crates to the right of the item that Jack used to repair the pump for a single component part once you’ve fixed the pump station.
- A pair of twin doors may be found when you leave the ruins west of the Harbour Docks, beyond the exploded chamber with the flag on the rear wall. As soon as you pass past them, turn left to discover three component pieces.
- A sunken boat may be seen in the Harbour Docks. A solitary component piece is visible on the surface towards the rear of the boat, near the engines. These aren’t the ones that are completely buried near the main building.
- Take a diversion to the left of the main route as you approach the Cosmonaut Training Facility. Find a single component hidden among some scrap metal by following this around.
- Turn left through the hole in the main building of the Cosmonaut Training Facility. A hatch with three component pieces should be visible.
- Head down the hill when you enter the Cosmonaut Training Facility sub-level, then turn left when you reach a large chamber. A tiny gateway should appear soon. There are three component pieces within, as well as a slew of skeletons. This should be done before using the terminal.
- The huge doors will open when you break up the Cosmonaut Facility with Jack. Before vaulting the ledge, run through and hang a right. On the right, there is a tiny chamber with a safe that contains five component pieces.
- Kick down the door upstairs after defeating the first Swarm opponents within the Cosmonaut Facility. Turn right and go to the far corner of the room. On your left is a hatch with three component pieces.
- When you’ve built a bridge with a pipe, cross it and continue down the route until you reach the bottom. Break the lock by turning right. A hatch with five components is located within this chamber.
- Follow the route after picking up the Beacon and turn right into an audience room. A single component element on a container is located in a side room on the opposite side of this room.
- There’s a door behind you and to the left from the previous component. A hatch on the inside contains five component pieces that you must gather.
- There is a single component portion near the sandbags to the right of the Abandoned Airfield, where the flags are.
- Baird will have a new improvement for you back at the Abandoned Airfield. A component portion may be found to the left of his desk.
- Three component pieces are located near the ambushed convoy and the Beacon components in the rear of the site.
- Head upstairs and peek through the hatch to the right after taking out the attackers in the Artillery base and freeing the nomads. There are three separate components to look for.
- A crashed condor site may be found south-east of the sandstorm. If you kill the DeeBees and go inside the wreckage, you’ll receive five components if you pull them out of the safe with Jack.
- A little amount of debris may be seen to the west of the crashed condor location. A component sits atop a container within. When you take it, two DeeBees will attack you.
- Clear out the enemy within the Cargo Ship to the east of the Artillery Battery, then go to the container’s door. Take the three component pieces on the ground before climbing up the stairs.
Act 4 – Homefront: Gears 5 Components Guide
This is the last chapter where Gears 5 collectibles may be found, and there are just a few of them. Act 4 has a total of 15 components, making it more manageable than the previous act. You’re nearly there, so use the hints below to figure out where the last few collectibles are.
Gears 5 components guide | the is a guide to help players plan their Gears 5 party to achieve maximum fun. It is a collection of tips to help players choose the right party configuration to maximize the fun they can have with Gears 5. Read more about gears 5 walkthrough and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many parts does Gears 5 have?
Gears 5 has three parts.
What are the 5 components of the act?
The 5 components of the act are as follows: 1) The crime 2) The mens rea (guilty mind) 3) The actus reus (criminal action) 4) The criminal intent 5) Reasonable doubt
What does Gears 5 include?
Gears 5 is a third-person shooter video game developed by The Coalition and published by Microsoft Studios. It was released worldwide on October 11, 2018 for Xbox One and Windows 10.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- gears 5 collectibles and components guide
- gears 5 components: act 2
- gears 5 collectibles act 1
- gears 5 components not showing up
- gears 5 walkthrough