The Witcher has become both a popular series on Netflix as well as a series of video games based on the books. And why not? Full of epic battles, monstrous creatures, and good versus evil, it has everything gamers and action fans will love. But what if you need to find gifts for Witcher fans?
According to PBS.org Americans spend about 15 hours choosing a gift. That is like taking two days off work. In that amount of time you could drive almost halfway across the United States. A person can watch 7 episodes of The Witcher during that time.
There has got to be an easier way!
Go From Ordinary to Extraordinary
Of course the market is flooded with related merchandise. You could easily choose a Witcher themed gift from using a gift guide site. But why not take it a step further. Here are some gift ideas that will take your present from just ok to a gift that they talk about for weeks.
Who knows? They may talk up this gift so much that you become known as a gift guru. People might start seeking you out to help them come up with great gift ideas. You could even make a business out of it.
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. First let’s come up with one great gift.
Get Creative With Your Gifts
These are just a few ideas for creating one of a kind gifts for Witcher fans. Hopefully these will inspire you to come up with even more ideas on your own.
● Create a gift basket – Instead of just getting one Witcher gift, get several to make a gift basket. Or, for a gamer, make a gift basket filled with snacks. Whether you want to go healthy, salty, or sweet, your gaming fan won’t need to stop the battle to go to the kitchen. You can add in some beverages too. I’ve even seen tongs for gamers to pick up snacks so they don’t get their controllers dirty!
● Cook a meal based on the show – Grab a cookbook inspired by The Witcher, and get cooking. Even if you aren’t a master chef, your efforts will be appreciated. Everyone likes having someone put thought into the gift. This is even a gift that can keep giving. You already have the cookbook. Now you can give the gift of your time by creating meals together. This is a great way to teach teens to cook. Cooking together is also a great date night idea.
● A night at the Movies – Make a gift basket with popcorn, candy, popcorn bowls, and seasonings so they can curl up on the couch for a Witcher marathon. You could even throw in a popcorn maker.
● Cool gaming stuff – For gamers you can take a more general approach by giving them merchandise that will enhance their gaming experience. Think of things that would make their playing better. For example, a gaming chair with speakers would make them feel like they are in the middle of the action. Or you could get them a gaming desk with a place to hang controllers and headphones.
● Send them on an adventure – Give them real life action by sending them and some friends to a battle of their own. Laser tag or paintball will make them feel like they are right in the middle of the conflict. Or give them an escape room experience. These are great for strategists.
You get the picture. By thinking outside the box, you can create a remarkable gift for Witcher fans that will be as exciting as the show itself.
Tech expert fresh from the Australian Coast. Been in the tech industry more than 9 years, as part of a Business Growth Group. His out of office days are 100% for freestyle surfing and waves chasing.