Shogun Pokies can transport players to the height of the samurai age. It features 5 gaming reels and 5 paylines that can increase winning combinations and is more complex than 3-reel pokies.
If you’re intrigued about Shogun Pokies, you should first become familiar with the fundamentals of this action-packed game. The contents of this article are all thanks to our team of casino experts.
All About Shogun Pokies
Shogun Pokies was developed by 36Gaming in 2011 with a traditional Japanese theme. This was inspired by the novel ‘Shogun’ made by James Clavell.
Learning about the principles of RTP & volatility of Shogun Pokies is essential for enhancing the way you play it.
Return to Player Rate (RTP)
Shogun Pokies has an RTP of 96.02%. It indicates the anticipated statistical percentage of all bets made by gamers for this game. This will eventually be returned to them as wins. Simply put, online pokie players can expect an average payout of $96.02 per $100 bet.
While the RTP gives a picture of prospective wims, volatility describes a game’s returns and risk structure. However, there are no specifics given about how volatile this game is.
|Minimum Bet||1 per line|
|Maximum Bet||20 per line|
Reels and Paylines
- It has 5 gaming reels. It is the horizontal columns wherein every symbol is placed. Having 5 reels increases the number of winning combos as compared to online pokies with 3 reels only.
- It also has 5 pay lines. A payline is a set of particular symbols on which the reward/winnings will be given.
Graphics and Sound Effects
- Graphics: Shogun Pokies’ interface features traditional Japanese style, including geishas, pagodas, cherry blossoms, koi fish, and samurai.
- Animations: it has animated sequences whenever a player makes a winning combo.
- SFX: The sound effects feature traditional Japanese music, including sfx of beating drums and clashing swords. It also has a specific sfx for jackpots.
Shogun Pokies offers free spins if you find bonus symbols on certain reels, which are one, three, and five. This will give you a total of 10 free spins and is worth twice your total wager.
Shogun Pokies’ Symbols
Some of the regular symbols used in Shogun Pokies include:
- Katana Swords
- Samurai Warriors
- Cherry Blossoms
- Demon Wild. It is a wild symbol that has a feature that can replace other regular symbols except for certain bonus symbols. This will increase the probability of getting winning combos.
- Shogun Wild. It works the same way as Demon Wild and may sometimes trigger bonuses.
- The throwing star is the most valuable symbol among the regular ones. A player can win up to 1,250 credits if you wager the largest stake. This will be possible if you catch five throwing stars on a single payline.
- Scythes are another symbol that can win up to 1,000 credits.
How to Play Shogun Pokies
Choose your preferred casino that offers Shogun Pokies. Check out our experts’ guide to the best payout casinos with Shogun Pokies. Go to their site and click ‘Register’.
Input required details such as email address, name, birthdate, and contact details. Most of the casinos require players to provide other identification documents. Once done, you can now set your username and passcode.
Verifying and Logging In
After creating your account, you must verify your email address for security purposes. You can now go back to the ‘Login’ page of the online casino you chose and log in to your new account.
Funding Your Account
You can fund your account by going to the “Cashier” tab. Choose your preferred deposit method, such as bank cards, e-wallets, and cryptos.
Input your desired amount for the deposit. Some casinos have a deposit minimum of $10 and might have a deposit fee. Then, confirm your payment details to complete the transaction.
Browse the game library of your chosen casino and look for Shogun Pokies. Start playing by clicking the ‘Spin’ button in order to get winning combos.
If you win an ample amount of prize, click on the “Cashout” tab if you wish to withdraw your winnings.
If you win an ample amount of prize, click on the “Cashout” tab if you wish to withdraw your winnings. Some of the casinos also charge players with withdrawal fees.
How Can You Win at Shogun Pokies?
You should be familiar with a few special aspects of this game:
Scatters and Paylines
Shogun Pokies only has 5 paylines. The catch is that the scatter icon only provides significant payouts in the free spins rounds. Large rewards would seem impossible considering those, but the following features will make up for this.
Watch Cautiously for Wild Symbols
These show up on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th reels. This wild symbol should appear in the winning combo to receive 5 unrestricted bonus spins.
The Power of Free Spins
The scatter symbol appears in these extra rounds. Moreover, you’ll get a prize in the equivalent amount as you did when the free spins were activated. Therefore, a larger sum of winnings would be possible if you get lucky.
Winning at online casinos would be an additional satisfaction to players aside from having a leisure activity. To win prizes from Shogun Pokies, start by creating an account on your chosen casino. Deposit funds on it and start spinning the reels. You can use free spins in order to increase your chances. Watch out for combinations and wild symbols that may indicate you’ve won. However, do not forget to be a responsible gamer so you can prevent gambling addiction.
Tech expert fresh from the Australian Coast. Been in the tech industry more than 9 years, as part of a Business Growth Group. His out of office days are 100% for freestyle surfing and waves chasing.