If you’re already thinking of making money off Instagram, you’re on the right track. Social media platforms are flourishing nowadays, and people should take advantage of them. Either brands or content creators are able to build their own blogs on the Internet and make them work for a large audience. Instagram itself is a perfect blogging platform, as there is no need to fuss with designing, investing plenty of money, or deciding on a hosting service. So, it’s definitely worth trying.
Having an audience is your strength, and they can literally help you to make money. The secret to a successful blog is honesty and openness. Therefore, you can recommend any products of your choice and interests that are really tested and worthy. And on top of it all, you can earn additional money for things that you enjoy doing.
Some people are just scared of the idea of blogging and screwing up in front of other people. But Instagram provides excellent earning opportunities, so you won’t find out whether it works if you do not try. The question is, «How to start making money on a small Instagram blog?» Let’s get straight to the main ways of making your blog profitable.
Get Sponsored by Different Brands
Collaborating with brands is the most efficient way to earn money on an Instagram blog. It’s like a win-win situation when both of you take advantage of the deal. In order to be a desirable influencer for brands, you need to have your own audience with whom you’ll have a trusting relationship. If you have a small number of followers and brands are not interested in cooperation with you, feel free to text them yourself and offer your services.
A piece of advice: make sure you promote those things that are relevant to you, have been tested, and you truly believe in, as your credibility is at stake. This way, your followers will trust you and follow your recommendations. For example, if you are a young mother and your blog is about raising your baby and dealing with various motherly difficulties, you can collaborate with various brands of children’s toys, devices, clothes, or even food. Try to find a reliable site or brand, for example, Organics Best, that would supply you with high-quality baby formulas, and you’ll show them up to your audience in return.
There are several tips on how to run your business account in order to make it prosperous:
- Stick to your niche
- Plan and schedule your content
- Use only high-quality photos and videos of products
- Use the right tags, hashtags, and geotagging to attract more people
- Be active on a daily basis and appear in front of the audience
- Create a trusting relationship with your customers by recommending the best quality stuff
- Collect followers’ feedback
Become an Affiliate
Becoming an affiliate is a working way to earn some money off Instagram. You can actually be paid by a business for attracting people to buy its product or service. So, if your reputation is credible enough and your followers want to copy you in some way, you’ll have this opportunity.
These are some steps on how to do so:
- Switch to a business account which will make you a trusted source.
- Find partners that you want to work with. You can also find a business and explain how you relate to them and why your audience will be beneficial. That’s how you can start the affiliate partnership.
- Choose products that would be close to your interests and the type of content you create. Afterward, test the product and recommend it to your followers if it’s perfect enough.
- Make your unique codes. They should be present in your Stories, Profile Bio, and Feed posts to be visible to your audience. While using your codes, it would be transparent to people that this partnership is paid.
Earning money on Instagram is a promising and effective method. If you’re a creative and determined person, it won’t be a problem to make content and run your own blog. All you need is to naturally love this business and create a plan on how to monetize it. So, sticking to the ideas ahead will help you not only to take pleasure from Instagram and have fun but to receive an income as well. So, give it a try.
Tech expert fresh from the Australian Coast. Been in the tech industry more than 9 years, as part of a Business Growth Group. His out of office days are 100% for freestyle surfing and waves chasing.