EVGA Precision X1 is a new feature for our overclocking software, EVGA PrecisionX. It uses a new algorithm for improved performance, which is based on NVIDIA’s new Dynamic Power Budget technology. It is able to dynamically adjust the power for the GPU up to the maximum which your system is capable of, keeping the core clocks stable.
EVGA Precision X1 is a revolutionary application that brings easy overclocking, RGB LED controls, and RGB LED customizability to the EVGA Precision XOC software. EVGA’s new software development kit (SDK) allows for full RGB LED control, RGB LED customizability without overshooting, overvolting, and more. With the new EVGA Precision X1 software, you can easily increase your system performance and RGB LED customizability, all without overshooting.
This week I switched to precision X1 from GPU-Z to help with my gaming rig. I’ve been reading a lot of the comments on the PrecisionX1 thread at OCN, and decided to give it a shot. I have an ASUS Z87-A motherboard, which is an awesome board, but Precision X1 just didn’t seem to fit with the board. The BIOS update also required an update to the ASUS GPU Tweak utility, which was a bit of a pain. I’m not sure what the support status of the PrecisionX1 is so I won’t be able to use it long term. I’ll try it for a few days and see how I feel about it.
When connected to an NVIDIA Turing graphics card, the Precision X1 reaches its full potential. If you have a suitable graphics card, you can take use of the software’s full potential.
I’ve spent a lot of time with the program and can tell you that it’s excellent for GPU tuning and monitor monitoring.
Temperature, fan speed, voltage, and RGB light control are just a few of the options available in the program. The software’s user interface is simple to navigate. The GPU aspects monitoring screen may be found in the software’s main dashboard and other features.
Continue reading because I’ll provide you a user manual and a one-click download link.
Also, Furmark is a benchmarking program designed to accurately and quickly test and evaluate your graphics card.
EVGA Precision X1 software for Windows 10 is available for download.
The EVGA Precision X1 is graphics card utility software. It allows you to keep track of your GPU’s settings and performance. With the assistance of the program, you may choose your GPU’s system settings and overclock them.
EVGA Precision X1 V.220.127.116.11 is available for download.
EVGA Precision X1 V.18.104.22.168 is available for download.
EVGA Precision X1 V.22.214.171.124 is available for download.
All of the above-mentioned files are stored on EVGA’s server. We don’t host or change any files in any way. EVGA’s proprietary software is called Precision X1.
Features of the EVGA Precision X1
- Temperature control for the GPU
- GPU fan speed may be customized.
- Control the GPU’s voltage and power.
- GPU lights that are customized
- Obtain a precise benchmark
- GPU overclocking
How do I get the Precision X1 software to work?
The program allows you to keep track of the graphics card’s operations and characteristics, as well as overclock it. It offers the most user-friendly interface for manually customizing your GPU and maximizing its performance.
By increasing the fan speed, as well as the power and temperature, the program allows you to overclock your GPU. With the assistance of the program, you may reach the greatest benchmark.
The precise X1 allows you to modify and customize your GPU’s LED illumination. You may personalize the components of your GPU by choosing different colors for each section. Download Corsair Link to keep track of your Corsair PC’s fan speed, temperature, and cooling system.
Additionally, the program allows you to run the most accurate GPU benchmark. With the program, you can obtain an accurate picture of how your GPU is doing and how to get the most of it.
The procedures to install the EVGA precision X1 software are as follows:
- To download, go to the above-mentioned URL and click it.
- Remove the zip file from your computer.
- Place the file where you want it.
- To utilize the file, run it.
What is the Precision X1 software and how do I use it?
After you have successfully installed the file, you may use the program. The site will appear on your screen, displaying various features of your GPU.
With the program, you can simply monitor and control your GPU.
The following are some instructions for using the EVGA Precision X1 software:
- To obtain a quick overview of your GPU, use the program. From the main page, you may monitor and modify different aspects of your GPU system.
- Customize the fan speed by clicking the Fan modules. The fan speed may be increased or decreased by using the sliders. Customizing the fans will assist you in keeping accurate time.
- To modify the memory setting, go to the memory module. The memory setting may be changed by moving the slider.
- To modify your GPU, go to the GPU module and change the voltage and clock sliders. You may choose the amount of clock and voltage your GPU runs on manually.
- Slide the slider to customize the intensity and the amount of energy you desire. The portions of power and temperature are parallel. By changing the power, fan, and clock speed on your GPU, you can get a decent run time.
How to use the Precision X1 program to overclock the GPU
Using the precise X1 program to overclock your GPU is simple and effective. You may overclock the GPU by adjusting the GPU parameters. Also available for download is RGB Fusion, which allows you to modify your PC’s motherboards, graphics card, LED strips, casings, and other accessories with just one click.
Here’s how to use the EVGA Precision X1 to overclock your GPU:
- Slide the power choices to the maximum in the GPU’s power options. The temperature and power are linked, thus adjusting the slider will automatically change them together to optimize the power.
- Go to your GPU’s memory clock settings and set it to the maximum. The memory clock may be increased by moving the slider.
- Increase the GPU clock speed and voltage by going via the GPU clock. You’ll need to increase the clock speed and voltage if you wish to overclock the graphics card.
- Move the sliders on the fans to increase the fan speed. For optimum cooling and overclocking, you must set the fan speed to its highest setting.
- After moving the sliders, apply all of the changes. Then, to view the results, benchmark your GPU. You may compare it to the old set to observe how the visuals have changed.
Is it worthwhile to use Precision X1 software?
Precision X1 software is a fantastic tool for customizing, managing, and overclocking your graphics card. Different objectives may be defined for different elements of the GPU. It has a user-friendly UI and customization possibilities for your GPU system.
The program enables you to choose your GPU’s aspect and fan speed on your own. Depending on your needs, you may increase or decrease the fan speed to get optimal performance.
Your GPU’s power and clock speed are critical for your runtime. The precise X1 program allows you to customize the clock time and power, allowing you to overclock and operate your graphics card more smoothly.
The program may assist you in overclocking your graphics card for a longer run duration. To overclock your GPU, you may change the fans, power, temperature, and clock time. The right benchmarking system keeps you informed about your GPU’s performance. MSI Mystic Light Software allows you to customize and alter the lighting on your PC.
The program is very safe to use and does not include any malware. I’ve never had any viruses or data breaches as a result of utilizing the program. As a result, it is a safe software to use.
From all of these perspectives and features, I can tell you that the Precision X1 program is well worth your time.
Is the Precision X1 a safe device to use?
Yes, the precise X1 is very safe to use. You will not experience any malware or virus issues. There is also no history of data loss issues. As a result, it is a safe software to use.
Is the Precision X1 capable of assisting you with overclocking?
Yes, the Precision X1 can assist you with GPU overclocking. You may overclock the GPU by setting the fan speed, temperature, memory frequency, and GPU clock to their highest values. Overclocking is a breeze with this program.
What does osd mean in precision x1?
OSD stands for On-Screen Display. While playing games, the EVGA precision x1 allows the GPU Statistic to be shown on the screen.
The EVGA Precision X1 program is great for customizing, managing, and overclocking your graphics card. With the program, you can quickly monitor and customize your GPU.
By altering portions of your GPU, the program may assist you improve your run time. It may also assist you in customizing the LED lighting on your GPU. It’s helpful program for managing your GPU’s overall performance.
I’ve tried the program and found it to be quite useful. I recommend this software to anybody seeking for a decent GPU management program.
I’m a big fan of the EVGA Precision X1, and I’ve written about it many times on “hearthstats”. It’s a great utility that allows you to control the fan speeds on your graphics card, monitor temperatures, set custom fan curves, and even monitor performance from a Windows app. I recently upgraded from the Windows 8.1 version to the latest version, released a month ago, and it’s a huge improvement.. Read more about evga rgb software and let us know what you think.