The Trails of Cold Steel IV game series began with the 2009 RPG title Cold Steel I, which was followed by two sequels, Cold Steel II and Cold Steel III, each of which were developed by the now-defunct Nihon Falcom. While Cold Steel III, which is the latest installment in the series, was released in late 2015, the Cold Steel IV, the fourth game in the series, has yet to be released in the West. Like its predecessors, the Trails of Cold Steel IV game series is a squad-based combat game that focuses on the exploits of a group of students from the Civilian Academy, an academy run by the Empire for local civilian applicants. The Cold Steel series has a long history of memorable characters, memorable
TOCS4: Trails of Cold Steel IV is a Role playing game developed by Nihon Falcom. The game is a crossover of the Trails in the Sky series with the award winning X series of games from the same company. There are different versions available for different platforms. The game’s gameplay is largely identical to its predecessors, but alters some gameplay mechanics and characters, while adding new features.
This guide contains all the extra content from Trails of Cold Steel IV: The End of The Century’s second playthrough. This includes a walkthrough of the game, extra story content (including one extra playable character), all the optional dungeons, all the story-related trophies, and all the New Game+ activities. Also include all the extra AP for the game, including the new AP, that allows you to get the game without any deaths.
Some opponents, as in previous Trails Of Cold Steel games, have the potential to reward you with extra added AP.
Though collecting the real AP is optional, if you want to achieve the best possible score for each chapter, you should attempt to acquire as many AP as possible. As you go through the chapter, AP accumulates, and the amount you collect contributes toward the final score you get at the conclusion of each chapter.
Completing side missions and, of course, confronting specific boss battles are common ways to get AP.
Crimson Roselia is one such boss.
- OBJECTIVE: To defeat Crimson Roselia.
- Saint-Gral is the name of a town in the French province of Saint-Gral (Phase 1)
- Act One – The Class VII Trails
- DATE: Wednesday, August 2nd
- ADDITIONAL AP REWARD: 3 AP
- REQUIREMENT: None of your party members must die.
- As you get closer to the conclusion of Saint-Gral (Phase 1), you’ll have to battle Crimson Roselia.
- Thankfully, Roselia isn’t very tough, and her attacks inflict very little actual damage.
- To assist with delay and attack, I suggest switching between Wind Blade and Proud Warrior Brave Orders.
- When Roselia’s health hits the halfway mark, you should be concerned. She will next unleash the Bewitching Red Moon attack, which may do significant damage to your whole party.
- So, as soon as the battle began, I switched to Proud Warrior and utilized CP attacks to do a lot of damage.
- I then utilized Altina to keep the group as well-healed as possible so that they could deal with the Bewitching Red Moon’s assault.
- To earn the extra 3 AP, keep EVERYONE alive.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- trails of cold steel
- legend of heroes
- trails of cold steel 4 ap guide
- nihon falcom
- trails in the sky wiki