A closer look at how the growth of the global iGaming industry has created a host of new fully licensed and regulated slot sites.
In regions where online casino gambling is legally permitted at fully licensed and regulated iGaming sites in that jurisdiction, these websites provide huge tax revenues, the local economy has been boosted, and many new jobs have been created.
The growth of the iGaming industry has led to a surge in new slot sites popping up, and there are now thousands to choose from.
Let’s dive straight in to reveal the names of some of today’s newest casino sites with thousands of the latest online slots, traditional table & card games, scratchcards, video poker games, live dealer games and more.
What is an iGaming Site?
The iGaming industry is a term used to describe legally permitted real money gambling sites that are fully licensed and regulated by locally and globally renowned online gambling licensing authorities.
The most common iGaming sites are online casinos (aka online slots sites), which tend to have anywhere from 500 to 4,000 or more slots, table & card games, and many other games. The games are supplied to the casinos by anywhere from 5 to 100 online casino game development studios and software providers.
You also have online sports betting sites (aka online bookmakers), dedicated poker sites with multi-table tournaments (MTTs), cash game tables and sit ‘n go tournaments, and bingo and lottery sites. Some iGaming sites may only have one or two of these products, and others have them all under one roof.
What Are The Main Factors Contributing to The Growth of The Online Casino Industry?
The iGaming industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and several factors have contributed to its incredible growth. Over the past few years, online casinos, for example, have recorded huge growth and show no sign of slowing down any time soon.
Many players don’t just stick to one site. They visit new slots sites and have multiple active accounts for various reasons. They like to claim new player welcome bonuses and play certain games that can be found exclusively at specific casino sites.
These two reasons alone are why there are so many new slot sites out there. They cater to all the players who frequently like signing up to new sites. Some of the main factors that are helping the online casino industry to grow are the following:
● Availability of tailored bonuses and promotions with relatively low wagering requirements for both new and existing players and rewarding VIP loyalty programs for frequent real money players
● A wide range of payment methods to cater to almost every player. The introduction of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies at a growing number of online casinos has also opened up the iGaming industry to a new audience of players who don’t like paying for goods and services online with fiat currency and traditional online payment options like credit/debit cards, bank transfers and even e-Wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller
● Accessibility coupled with faster and more stable internet/Wi-Fi connections. Players are no longer restricted to playing casino games from a clunky desktop computer or laptop, which can’t be moved around easily. They can now play using any modern smartphone and tablet device from almost any location on the planet without having to worry about a poor internet connection, buffering or lagging issues
● Licensing and regulation in the major iGaming markets is now better than ever, and players have a much safer online gambling environment to spend their money
● Online casino security at today’s best sites is now better than ever, with most sites using 128-bit or 256-bit SSL encryption software
● 24/7 player support is now available at today’s best sites, and the professionally trained player support agents with high levels of customer service are easy to reach
● There are now more games than ever on today’s best casino sites, with much better graphics, 3D-animated sequences and sound effects, far more immersive storylines, better in-play features, and more exciting bonus rounds. Games are stored on the cloud, meaning there’s no limit to how many games online casinos have, and there’s now something to suit all types of players
● Live streaming technology has taken live dealer casino gaming to the next level
Many other factors have contributed to the growth of the online casino industry, which will no doubt continue to grow in the foreseeable future.
The industry has enabled well-established sites to cement their place at the top of the pile as market leaders and many new slot site operators to prosper.
If you want to learn more about some of today’s best new slots sites, such as Red Casino, Betgrouse Casino, Monopoly Casino, Bally Casino, Rainbow Riches Casino, 777 Cherry Casino, and hundreds of other new online casinos, one of the most trusted sites you can turn to in 2023 is the official AskGamblers.com website.
Tech expert fresh from the Australian Coast. Been in the tech industry more than 9 years, as part of a Business Growth Group. His out of office days are 100% for freestyle surfing and waves chasing.